Bangladesh University of Professionals BUP Admission Circular 2022 has been published. According to the Admission Notice 2021-22, students have to apply online. The application will start from February 20, 2022. Applications can be submitted till March 3, 2022. BUP Admission Form 2021-22 can be filled through admission.bup.edu.bd website.
A certain number of students from among the applicants will be given the opportunity of admission test. The eligible candidates list for the admission test will be published on 30 February 2022. Separate lists will be published for Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences FASS, Faculty of Business Studies FBS, Faculty of Security and Strategic Studies FSSS and Faculty of Science and Technology FST.
Only eligible candidates will be selected for admission test. Written admission test will be taken in Dhaka, Chittagong, Bogra and Khulna. Admission test will be held on 11 and 12 March 2022. Candidates who pass the written test will be considered for Viva-voce. Viva-voce (interview) will be held at BUP Campus, Dhaka.
Eligibility for application
To participate in the admission test, the candidate has to pass the HSC / equivalent examination in 2021 or 2020. Candidates can apply to any faculty. Applications can also be made to multiple faculties. However, the candidate must have the prescribed qualifications to apply to any faculty. Faculty based qualifications are given below.
- FASS: Candidates from Science group should have a total GPA of 9.00 at SSC and HSC level. Each must have a minimum GPA of 4.50. The minimum GPA from the business studies group should be 8.50 and the minimum individual GPA should be 4.00. Candidates must have a minimum total GPA of 8.00 from the humanities group and separately a minimum GPA of 4.00.
- FBS: The minimum total GPA in FBS faculty from science group should be 9.00 and separately the minimum GPA should be 4.25. The minimum total GPA from business studies should be 8.50 and separately the minimum GPA should be 4.00. To apply from the humanities group you need to have a minimum total GPA of 8.50 and separately a minimum GPA of 4.00.
- FSSS: To apply for the FSSS unit from Science Group, you need to have a minimum total GPA of 8.50 and separately a minimum GPA of 4.00. The minimum total GPA from business studies group should be 8.25 and separately minimum GPA 3.75. The minimum total GPA from the humanities group should be 8.25 and separately the minimum GPA should be 3.75.
- FST: To apply to the Faculty of Science and Technology, the minimum total GPA from Science Group is 9.25. Separately, the minimum GPA should be 4.50. Students in the business studies and humanities groups will not be able to apply for the FST unit.
BUP Admission Form 2021-22
Candidates who are interested and eligible to participate in the admission test will have to fill up an online application form. Application fee can be paid through mobile banking, online banking or credit / debit card. The application fee for each unit is Tk. 750. Follow the steps below to fill the Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Application Form.
- Visit admission.bup.edu.bd website.
- Click the "How to Apply" button.
- Sign up with the required information.
- Select the unit you want to apply.
- Pay the prescribed application fee.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Submit the application form.
Admission Test Marks Distribution
Bangladesh University of Professionals Admission Test will be in MCQ Method. A total of 100 Marks admission test will be held. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The Faculty based BUP Marks Distribution is given below.
- FASS: General Knowledge-30, Bengali-30 and English-40.
- FBS: Mathematics-35, English-35 and General Knowledge-30
- FSSS: English-40, General Knowledge-30 and Bengali-30.
- FST: Mathematics / Biology-20, Physics-20, Chemistry-20 and English-20.