Bangladesh Military Institute of Science and Technology MIST Admission Circular 2022 has been published. MIST Admission Form can be filled through MIST Teletalk Com BD website. The Admission Circular has been published on 15 February through the mist.ac.bd website. According to the admission notice, the application will start on February 17, 2022. Application Deadline is March 5, 2022. Students have to apply online. Application fee for A-unit is Tk. 800. B-Unit application fee is Tk. 1000.
Not all students will be given the opportunity to participate in the admission test. Only a specified number of students will have the opportunity to participate in the admission test. A short list will be made for this. The Eligible candidates list will be published on March 14. Admission test will be held on March 15, 2022. Admission test will be held in Dhaka.
Eligibility of application
To apply for admission in Bangladesh Military Institute of Science and Technology, the candidates should have the following qualifications.
- Candidates must pass HSC and equivalent examination in 2021 or 2020.
- In HSC/Equivalent Examination, Candidates must have a total of 17 points in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- Candidate has to pass SSC / equivalent examination in 2019 or 2018.
Admission Test Marks Distribution
Admission test will be written. Admission Test will not be held as MCQ system. Question papers will be in both English and Bengali. The admission test marks distribution is given below.
|1.||Unit A (Engineering and|
|Mathematics||40||Total Marks: 100|
Examination Duration: 2 hours
|5.||Unit B (Architecture)||Drawing and|
|100||Total Marks: 100 (A) + 100(B)|
Examination Duration: (2+2) hours
with break in-between
MIST Admission Form 2022
All candidates have to apply online. Application fee can be paid through Teletalk. Follow the instructions below to complete the Military Institute of Science and Technology Undergraduate Admission Form.
- Visit the admission website mist.teletalk.com.bd.
- Click Apply Online Option
- Provide HSC / equivalent and SSC / equivalent information.
- The next step is to fill out the admission form with the required information.
- Upload a specified size photo and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee following the instructions.
Application Fee Payment
After successfully and correctly applying online, application fee has to be paid. Application fee can be paid only through Teletalk. An application fee of Tk. 800 / – for A-unit and Tk.1000 / – for B-unit has to be paid. Detailed instructions for payment of application fee are mentioned in the applicant’s copy. Note that even if you apply online, the application will not be accepted if you do not pay the application fee. The application fee has to be paid through a total of two SMS. Follow the instruction to pay the application fee by SMS.
1st SMS: MIST <space> User ID and Send to 16222.
2nd SMS: MIST <space> YES <space> PIN and Send to 16222.